Sunday, November 4, 2007

Its time....

Hello Blog,

I guess its time I post something on here. I've been meaning to but I just haven't had the chance. I am enjoying the education technology program so far. The amount of new technologies that I am learning is overwhelming but as the same time exciting. I always had an interest in technology and the use of the computer so for me this is experiencing is like one great roller coaster that I never want to get off of. The workshops that I have attended so far have been very useful for me and I do plan on going to many more. The information is also useful and can be applied anywhere, whether it be for your classroom or just for your own personal use. I am looking forward to learning many new technological theories and apply them when needed.

Be back soon.......

1 comment:

Christine Southard said...

What technology applications have you enjoyed learning about the most?